WILD HEALTH SUMMIT
Oct 15th - 17th, 2021
1882 Hammonds Fork Rd, Mt Vernon, KY 40456
Wild Health, Wild Healing
Spend the weekend "off-grid" to reconnect with the wild in pristine Berea, KY. Join workshops on wilderness preparedness, forging, ancestral living skills, and more!
Learn about health optimization through genomics-based, precision medicine from Wild Health physicians.
Learn to tame the wilderness within while exploring the wilderness without. Participate in both didactic and hands-on workshops to promote healing.
- Edible and Medicinal Plants
- Mushroom Foray
- Wild Foods Feast
- Starting a Fire with Friction
- Guided Nature Walk
- Natural Building Tour
- Breath Work
- Thai Massage and Somatic Healing
- Precision Medicine Panel
Who We Are
Dr. Matt Dawson
Dr. Mike Mallin
Dr. Cornelia Cho
- Onsite camping - So you can travel light, we'll provide the tents, cots, and sleeping bags!
- Chef curated menu chock full of healthy meals - we've got you covered Friday dinner to Sunday lunch.
- Surround yourself with a diverse group of like-minded individuals while experiencing once-in-a-lifetime wild workshops!
- To preserve the intimate nature of the event, admission is limited. So don't delay!